Friday, January 4, 2008

Just Another day..

Today isn't any different...just the usual chores.We had breakfast while watching Doodlebops(A variety show in Disney Channel), one of Ashwin's favorite.We have a DVR at home...so I usually record the programs and then play them.Otherwise,Ashwin would neither lemme switch off the t.v...nor would he watch all the kids program,if I tune on the channel.It's good in a way that kid's channel don't keep running all the time.Now Ashwin has better learned to switch off the t.v.,when his fave is over.That limits the t.v. time to 25 min/session...and also helps me avoid lose my temper.We then read books and I let Ashwin play with his toys and then we had lunch.Later this afternoon a friend of mine came over with her son,A.Ashwin and A played for  a while and it was already nap time.The kids slept and we were watching some movie.Both the kids woke up in no time...and continued playing just like they never slept.I really wonder how kids get that flow of energy!!Then my friend and A had to leave.Surprisingly Ashwin waved bye and just let A go..no whining.We then practiced writing Alphabets and I let him color for sometime while I was reading a book.Then his Dad was home...they both had some fun time as usual.After dinner,here I'm writing the blog and Shhhh...Ashwin is sleeping..afterall,he should be really tired doing the chores.

No comments: