Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back on schedule

Ashwin's dad had a pretty long vaccation..almost 3 weeks.Ashwin did have a lotta fun those 3 weeks...needless to mention that he lost track of his daily schedule as I did too.I have to admit it was my fault.We didn't read books,didn't colour,didn't play together...I let him on his own.With his dad around he never bothered me for anything.Ashwin and his dad played basket ball (the toy one from 'Little tikes' is really good.You can adjust it's height and it helps the kids grow taller..Fun for the elders too),danced,blew bubbles,raced outside..and even to use the restrooms he called his dad.So my job was to cook,and feed Ashwin.I had my own time watching t.v.,reading books...but,not enough time left before I realized that the vaccation is gonna be over and I soon had to get back on schedule and get Ashwin on his schedule too!!It took 2 days to get him back on track..and I realized I shouldn't have taken much advantage on Ashwin relying on his dad at all times.I should have still done my job.

No comments: