Saturday, November 17, 2007

Its all about stacking...


Ashwin is now got into stacking things.For him, it doesnt have to be blocks all the time...he can even stack 2 or more books,puzzle sets, spoons and cups or even tomatoes!! I have actually quit getting any toys for Ashwin.He just wont have them for more than a couple of minutes.So...wonder how he spends his time ??? Well,its the kitchen Utensils.He's just happy if I'ld let him play with them even all day long.He takes spoons from the drawer (all grown-up and no more help needed ),picks up utensils..oh...I know ur question..Yes,I do have all my cabinets child proofed.Guess what... he garbs them from the Dishwasher (smarter haan?!). I still wonder how he could lift heajuk,.vy thavas with ease.After picking up the stuff he needs he'ld sit by the window in our dining room ,arrange all vessels in a circle or in any pattern and clack them with spoons or stack them over.Its been difficult lately to stop him from going near the dishwasher.When he was small just a rhyme or a toy would do to distract him.Now..if I try doin any of that..he'ld quickly grab wahtever he can and the next moment he'ld be outta that place,running all around the home.I neither wanna invite any trouble nor make him aggressive..so I just let him play with anything he wants,unless its dangerous.This did work out well actually.I find myself being less impatient and find him more creative.Ashwin has his own fun time now and he does feel happy about it.So,lets see what tomorrow has got for botha us!

No comments: