Monday, November 19, 2007

Busy Mondays..

Mondays are usually busy.So was yesterday.Ashwin was cranky in the morning as his dad left to work.Everyday as his Dad comes home...Ashwin is all exuberant,running behind him,,jumping on him....and never wanting  me :-( .It's ofcourse better when my husband has time to spend with him.As soon as he's back from work...Ashwin will be waiting for him to turn on the ipod and both will  dance,jump all over and have a nice,fun busy time and I'll have my own busy time too.I would browse,make dinner,watch my fave on the T.V. or sometimes just join them and have a lil family fun time there!!! Now...here comes the difficult part,when his Dad might not have enough time to spend with him...busy with some work or tries to have his own space for a while..and Ashwin just wouldn't let him.He'ld also not wanna do the same dancing and playing with me. Also,during weekends his schedule'ld be a mess, 'cos his dad is at home.Starting with brushing his teeth to put him on bed at night..his routine can't be followed,thus leaving me busy Mondays when I'ld again try to get him back on schedule.

No comments: